Blogger Profile: Megan Miller

Name:Megan Miller
Class:2006
Major:Music
Hometown:Arcata, CA
Email: meganem@stanford.edu
Life Goal: To promote the long-term survival and flourishing of humanity (and the arts!)
Favorite Website: My blog!
Favorite video:

Percussionists claiming an apartment for their own and using it for musical purposes.

hmmm a picture is missing...

3 Responses to “Blogger Profile: Megan Miller”

1. Laasesmed amager says:

Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share. Thank you!

2. Flis says:

This design is incredible! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

3. Akupunktur klinik says:

Thanks , I’ve recently been searching for info about this topic for ages and yours is the best I’ve discovered till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure about the source?