This world is filled with incredible people and incredible actions. A website, called “Things Other People Accomplished When They Were Your Age,” allows you to input your age and out pops a list of people and the incredible achievements they had accomplished by that age.
Here is a sampling for age 20.
- English novelist Mary Shelley wrote Frankenstein, or The Modern Prometheus, which was immediately successful.
- Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard and cofounded Microsoft.
- Charles Lindbergh learned to fly.
- Jane Austen wrote Pride and Prejudice, her second and most famous novel (dang that early huh?)
- The Greek philosopher Plato became a disciple of Socrates.
Check it out. Get inspired. We are all capable of incredible things in our own lives.