A Prayer For Virginia Tech

16virg.600.jpg
Reports are showing at least 31 are dead in the Virginia Tech shooting. I don’t know what to say.

A gunman opened fire in a dormitory and a classroom at a college in Virginia on Monday, killing at least 30 people in the deadliest campus shooting in U.S. history. The gunman also was killed, and at least 22 other people were injured.
“Today the university was struck with a tragedy that we consider of monumental proportions,” said Charles Steger, president of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, in southwest Virginia. “The university is shocked and indeed horrified.”
The shootings spread panic and confusion at the college, which is popularly known as Virginia Tech. Witnesses reporting students jumping out the windows of a classroom building to escape the gunfire.

More updates from the Collegiate Times.

6 Responses to “A Prayer For Virginia Tech”

1. Troy says:

Wow. My thoughts and prayers are with the students, their parents, and the rest of the Virginia Tech community. I wish there was something we could do, one student body to another, to help out or ease their pain.

2. Trishia says:

My heart aches and my tears have flowed for those who have lost a loved one at Virgina Tech. My prayers are with you all!

3. Gary Bosshardt says:

My prayers and thoughts go out to the families, students, and professors at Virginia Tech. May God bless you all. Spread the LOVE around.

4. Shanna Neugebauer says:

The news of this horrible tragedy is shocking to me & since I heard the news I haven’t for a second stopped thinking about it! It breaks my heart into a million pieces. I can’t even imagine what the family & friends of the victims are going through, not to mention the students! My heart will FOREVER be with everyone affected! Much love to you all! This was an act of pure evil & makes me sick to my stomach! What is this world coming to……???? I love you guys, even though I don’t know you!

5. KANISHA says:

THATS SO SAID AND I SAY HAVE THE BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU EVEN YOU FAMILY TO GOD IS ON YOUR SIDE AND HOPE THE BEST FOR YOU

6. Binod says:

Its really pathetic.I can’t even imagine what the family & friends of the victims are going through.
    Binod