As part of Stanford’s Arts Initiative and the Stanford Institute for Creativity and the Arts (SICA), the Arts Facilities Task Force is working on Stanford’s physical arts spaces, both current and future. The committee is particularly interested in getting input from students involved in the arts.
We want to know:
- What kinds of spaces you use, or would like to see more of on campus?
- What are some ideas for future arts spaces?
- What kinds of spaces could inspire collaboration and a culture of creativity on campus?
- How do we tackle decentralization, and how could we improve?
- What kinds of arts facilities are successful in residences, unions, and other shared spaces?
- What kinds of departmental spaces do you use often in academic settings?
This is your chance to add input for the arts facilities planning taking place now. Please join us and members of the Arts Facilities Task Force in getting your feedback.
Wednesday, May 9th, 6-7:30 PM in Roble Gym Lounge. Pizza Provided.
RSVP to Megan Miller at email@example.com