Band Explosion

DSC03810.jpg
For some reason, the name “Band Run” just never seems to suffice. Hence, I’m titling this entry “Band Explosion.” The first Wednesday of Fall and Spring quarters (for those who don’t know), the band runs to several dorms on campus and stops at each one to play a song, dance, and be merry. It’s a fantastic celebration… one that left me feeling slightly weirded out my Freshman year, but that now leaves me feeling… happy. Very happy. Makes me wish I would have joined Band.
Feast on the photos on the entry page!

DSC03771.jpg
DSC03805.jpg
DSC03777.jpg
DSC03778.jpg
DSC03799.jpg

3 Responses to “Band Explosion”

1. The Unofficial Stanford Blog says:

Band Explosion

For some reason, the name “Band Run” just never seems to suffice. Hence, I’m titling this entry “Band Explosion.” The first Wednesday of Fall and Spring quarters (for those who don’t know), the band runs to several dorms on…

2. T-Bone says:

Everyone can always come join the band at anytime. Come for a rehearsal or
    a rally. Rehearsals are Mondays 7pm Band Shak (near Avery).

3. Edward says:

Quick clarification– Band Run is actually the first day of NSO for fall quarter, not the first Wednesday.
    I like the name Band Explosion. The Band itself calls it All-Campus, actually.
    And I definitely encourage anyone to come join the Band– no experience necessary.