Big Game Tickets Available

I haven’t received an email about it, but I was checking that all of my Red Zone points were in line this morning and saw that Big Game tickets were available as of 10AM this morning. The link is here to get your ticket, and it’s the same login you used to get a ticket to the USC game. I guess that this may not be official, but I can’t imagine the downside to getting your ticket earlier.

I’m also not certain if this is just a Red Zone thing or whether students without enough points (check against the list here to see if they got your total points right) can use this to get tickets as well. So far, the AD has been quiet about the point situation as far as how many tickets available, whether enough people have 9 points, if there’s a priority to buying tickets based on points less than 9, transportation to the game, or anything else. I would expect to see that soon.

In the mean time, enjoy your Big Game Week and answer the poll below on where you are with Big Game

What's your deal with Big Game?

• I have my Red Zone points and am set to go! (48%, 46 Votes)
  • I'm not going (29%, 28 Votes)
  • I missed a few games and will buy a ticket (18%, 17 Votes)
  • I have enough points but won't make it (5%, 4 Votes)

Total Voters: 95

Loading ... Loading ...