FUN FUN FUN FUN. Looking forward to the weekend

Are you like me?  Do you find anything, anything to distract you from studying for finals?

Does that anything sometimes include making fun of 13 year old girls?  Oh, Ark Music Factory, why did you ever introduce the internet to Rebecca Black’s Friday?

In case you are wondering what I am talking about, here is the video:

embedded by Embedded Video

YouTube Direkt

Oh my gosh, it is horrible.  Yes, she spends part of the song explaining the order of the days.  The other half of the lyrics are the phrases “Friday”, “Fun Fun Fun”, and “looking forward to the weekend.”  And in case you were wondering what the song would have been like if Bob Dylan had performed it, there are about a billion fun covers of this song.

And in case Rebecca Black’s video did not fill you up, she has tons of other newly teen-ed friends with videos to laugh at.

Why Justin Bieber?  Why?  Why would you ever open the door  for this?  I blame you!

Suddenly I never want breakfast foods...

Happy Procrastination :)

9 Responses to “FUN FUN FUN FUN. Looking forward to the weekend”

1. Josh says:

14 million views, and it’s only Thursday.

2. Sasha says:

Sure “Friday” is pretty bad, but does anyone remember LFO’s “Summer Girls”- a song that was legitimately popular and made ABSOLUTELY no sense? At least “Friday” has mostly coherent sentences.

3. @Sasha says:

“Summer Girls” is a great song. Just because it’s conceptually flawed doesn’t stop it from being unbelievably awesome.

4. FUN FUN FUN says:

Hey guys, can you help me with a problem? I woke up this morning at 7am, had my bowl, had my cereal, everybody was rushing, then I got to the bus stop, I saw my friends, and now I have the choice of sitting in the front seat or kicking in the back seat, so WHICH SEAT CAN I TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE? BTW, it’s Friday -yesterday was Thursday, tommorow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterwards.

5. sauyon says:

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I think some thing happened to my brain there.

6. It’s R-B, Rebecca Blaaack… says:

So chillin’ in tha front seat, in tha back seat, I’m drahvin’, cruisin’, fast laynes, switchin’ laynes, wit’ a car up awn mah side, woo! Passin’ bah is a schoo’ bus in front of me, makes tick tawck, tick tawck, wanna cream, check mah time, it’s fried egg, it’s the weekend, we gonna have fun, c’mawn, c’mawn, y’all!

7. Hugo says:

OMG, almost 100 million views

8. Vlad says:

“Do you find anything, anything to distract you from studying for finals?
    Does that anything sometimes include making fun of 13 year old girls?”

Y U READ MY MIND!?

9. lol says:

lol rebecca black is hot as hell. i want to go out with her man. maybe she iwll like me if i make a song dedicated to her