Overheard at Stanford

For those of you who are new to the blog, every once in a while, we, the blogging inclined, post tidbits from conversations that we just happened to hear while walking by /totally eavesdropped on.  So, without further ado, here is a dash of hilarity to break up your day. Enjoy!

Forlorn looking sophomore outside Sophomore Celebration: “Dean Julie totally doesn’t love us anymore.”

——————————-

Person that I can only assume is a philosophy TA: “And so I asked them who the phrase, “I only know that I know nothing,” is attributed to and the kid said, “Aristotle”!!!

Fellow philosophy post-grad: “That is ridiculous.  EVERYONE knows that that was Socrates.”

——————————-

” If you are able to get kidnapped by a midget, you’re probably not very cool.”

——————————-

“….and this is why we don’t kick pandas.”

Sometime I really wish I could hear the entire conversation that led to these remarks.  But that is it for now. Best of luck on midterms, Stanford!

2 Responses to “Overheard at Stanford”

1. JC says:

OK but really, EVERYONE knows that was Socrates.

2. Kristi says:

A hilarious one I heard today while biking by the Quad:

“We should get Naked together sometime.” [awkward pause] “By which I mean the JUICE!! Naked JUICE!!”